Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2. How can I determine if a contribution is legal to accept?
3. Why can’t I open my FEC or state campaign finance report?
You probably have not downloaded the report viewer required. Download the FEC viewer
4. When I try to view my FEC or state campaign finance report, all I see is garbled text on my browser screen.
On the download page, you should see a message that says "If you are having trouble downloading the report, please try clicking here." Right click on the word "here" and select "Save Target As." Save the file on your desktop and then open it directly from there.
5. I still can’t open my FEC or state campaign finance report!
6. Some of my Contribution checks are not appearing on my Register, even though I entered them in the database. Where did they go?
7. I know there is a box to check off when a thank you note has been sent, but can we run a list of contributors to whom thank you notes have or have not already been sent?
For Custom Reports, click here.
8. Why don’t my Standard or Custom reports work? All I see is a little "X" in the top corner of the screen.
9. Why is the information I'm entering not getting saved?
10. We made a contribution to a candidate controlled committee, how do we enter that?