Modifying Check Forms
Campaign Manager 5 contains a three-part check form that you can customize and personalize
with your Committee Name and Address. This template has been designed to Autofill the Payee
Name, Address, Amount, and Memo (Purpose field) from the Master Edit and Disbursement
1. From the Main Menu Bar, select Utilities > Edit Forms.
2. Select Modify Checks. A check layout form appears.
3. Click the “A” icon in the Toolbar to turn your cursor into a text inserter.
4. Customize the Your Address Here text block by entering your
Committee Name and Address. Scroll down and enter your Committee
Name in all three locations.
5. The provided toolbar works like a standard toolbar. If you need to move
your Name and Address text block, select the Arrow button and drag the
text box into the desired location.
6. Press Ctrl+W on your keyboard to close and save changes.
Once you order your check stock, you will probably need to modify the default settings for the
CM5 check forms. It is a good idea to experiment with regular sheets of paper in your printer
until the alignment is just right before you put in the actual checks. For assistance, call the
Aristotle Technical Support Team at 1-800-243-4401.