Downloading and Installing Mailers+4
Below is a link to our website to download Mailers+4, along with a username and password used to access the download. Once the download has completed please follow the below steps to install the program. You can choose either option a or b.
Mailers+4 – http://l3webdownload.aristotle.com/mailers/Mailers_201202.exe
- Locate the downloaded file called Mailers.exe
- Double-Click on the file and Extract the contents (You may want to create a folder on your computer and extract the files to that location)
- This will create a file called setup.exe along with several other folders. Double-Click on the setup.exe file.
- This will start the install wizard for Mailers. Continue to select Next through the install wizard until the installation has completed. You will not need to change any of the default settings.
Troubleshooting: If you get an error in Campaign Manager or PAC Manager after installing Mailers+4, please do the following:
- Go to Start > Programs and open the Mailers +4 program.
- In Mailers +4, go to Tools > System Options
- Copy and paste the contents of the US Data field into Notepad.
- Go to your Campaign Manager/PAC Manager installation (usually C:\CM4 or C:\PM4).
- Right click on the cm4.ini and open it as a text file (in Notepad)
- Edit the pathway to show the pathway that we copied in Step 3.
- Edit in both locations.
- Save the changes and close the file.
You should now be able to run the program without the error message.