Adding a member to a group is as easy as selecting the record, clicking on the Groups tab, and then using the drop-down menus to select the appropriate Category and Group. If you need to add a new Category or Group, you can do this as well by clicking the New button next to the appropriate field.
1. In the Quick Entry window, search for and select the Individual, Organization or Committee for which you want to add to a Group.
2. In the middle area, select the Groups tab.
3. For the Category, do one of the following:
4. For the Group, do one of the following:
5. Click the Add to Group button at the bottom of the area.
6. You will receive a message Your record has been added, and the search area redisplays a blank search form. Search for your next entity to add to the same Category and Group.
7. The entity appears in the top search area. Simply click Add to Group to add this entity to the same Category and Group.
8. Repeat these steps until all entities have been added to the Category and Group.