The Email activity has two activity states (Open and Closed) and nine related statuses. Setting the status will automatically set the activity to the related activity state it is grouped under (for example: Setting an email to "Draft" would automatically put the email into an "Open" state.
The following statuses are available for the Email activity:
- Open (To Be Completed)
- Draft: The current body text is a draft and needs further work before it can be sent.
- To Be Sent: The email is complete and just needs to be sent.
- Closed (Completed or Canceled)
- BounceBack: Sending the email returned an error from the server.
- Canceled: The email was canceled for some reason.
- Clicked: (to be used for future click tracking)
- Failed: An error occurred with the sending of the email.
- Forwarded: The email was forwarded properly.
- Opened: The receiver opened the email.
- Sent: The email was successfully sent.
Additional Note: Activity states and statuses are not customizable.