1. Once you have your Direct Credit Card Processing (DCCP) login set up and activated, access the DCCP system from the following URL: www.campaigncontribution.com/dccp
2. The Direct Credit Card Processing Login window appears. Enter your login ID and password into the appropriate fields.
3. Click the Log Into DCCP button.
4. The Direct Credit Card Processing Input form appears. Notice that the Transaction Date: field defaults to today’s date, and the Entered By: field populates with the name associated with the login that was used to access the DCCP system. In the Contribution Type: field, select the radio button of the source type that best describes the source of this contribution.
5. Enter the amount of the transaction in the Contribution Amount: field.
7. Enter the credit card number in the Card Number: field. Currently you can process transactions from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
9. Ask for card holder’s name exactly how it appears on the credit card, and enter it into the Name on Card (F/M/L): fields. The fields represent First, Middle, and Last names from left to right.
10. Ask for the billing address for the credit card, and enter it into the Billing Address:, City/State/Zip:, and Country: fields.
11. The Email:, Employer:, Occupation:, Home Phone:, and Work:(phone) fields are optional and not necessary to be populated to process the transaction.
12. Enter a description of where the contribution originated from in the Source: field.
13. Review and verify the information you input into the form, and then click the Process button.