1. Using your web browser, go to www.campaigncontribution.com and follow the directions to setup an account online. Here you will enter information about your organization and your Compliance requirements, as well as the name of the primary contact and the email address that should receive "instant notification" emails.
3. Complete this form and fax this to Aristotle at the fax number provided.
4. Your account will be available within 1-2 business days, and you will receive notification when it is activated. This provides access to your part of the cc.com website.
5. After your CampaignContribution.com account is established, you should login and create your Direct Credit Card Processing (DCCP) login / password combination. To process credit cards using Aristotle 360, you need a DCCP login and password that works in conjunction with your account.
6. Call the Help Desk and provide them with your DCCP login and password. These will be added to your Aristotle 360 dataset, and you will be ready to process credit card transactions within 24 hours.