Sprint 81 Release Notes
The April Release went live on March 24th. This Sprint adds some enhancements and fixes in a variety areas that impact Credit Card processing, Optimization of Action Center page loads, reporting and other areas.
- Optimize Action Center Page load at login – We have taken steps to improve the performance of the Action Center login process
- Remove email Carousel and Thank you message workflow for alerts that are Twitter only
- Program Support for Legislative Alert – Users may now link a Program to alerts within in the Admin page during Alert creation (Program Report Support Coming Soon).
- Modify Updating Personal Information Control – Enabling advocates to update their information on the Action Center will be controlled only using Action Center Settings
- Enable using Action Center Settings under the setting menu
- Remove permission from Alert Setup
- If permission is set to disallow Update of Personal Information – the site will still permit advocates to update information that is a required field (Prefix, Address, etc.)
- Move Position of Subject to above Legislator Salutation
- Regulatory Wizard – Show correct URL link and Iframe Link after save
- Support search of Regulation using full title
- Program Support for Regulatory Alert – Users may now link a Program to alerts within in the Admin page during Alert creation – (Program Report Support coming soon).
- Update CKEditor in Regulatory Alert Wizard
- Regulatory Metrics Report
- Correct Date entry of report so that beginning date is never greater than end date
- Correct calculation in Report when identifying new and legacy advocates
- Permit showing of all states / not restrict to top 10
- Report should respect Time Zones
Credit Card Processing
- Make CVV Mandatory for Credit Card Processing – To properly authorize and process credit card payment – CVV is now required and supported within 360.
- Query Builder – Correct behavior when tabbing within Query Builder with visual cue on location of View Results button
- Support for Committee Representation by Home/Work address
- Support for search of Member of Congress constituents by Home/Work address
- Receipt Source Report – Support selecting multiple Receipt Types
- All Sub-Types will be enforced when Multiple Receipt Types are selected
- Memo transactions will not show as report does/hasn’t support this option historically
PCS – Political Contribution System
- Support Multi-level Check Request Processing flag – Provide an option for client Admin user to keep Enable/Disable ‘Multi-Level Check Request System’ flag while budgeting and using base 360 check request system.
- Research New Fax Appliance
- SPC Tracking (Client Specific)
- Show Message for link available for 14 days on exports before link is invalid
- Check – Deluxe DLT147 will show Chamber/District on Memo line
- Change Mass Email Activity to use template and merge fields
- Fix Record Delete