Sprint 80 Release Notes
The February Release will go live February 23rd. This Sprint represents the culmination of our development efforts focused on Agency Advocacy (Regulatory Comments Submission).
This multi-Sprint effort commenced in November. In addition to these efforts we have picked additional items relating to blacklisting of emails and other items.
- Update Mass Email Activity to Include Link to Regulatory Comment
- Update Mass Email Activity to include Link to Regulatory List Page
- Auto-login and link tracking for Mass Email Activity for regulation alerts
- Regulatory Tab – A new tab has been added to the Aristotle 360 Menu Bar.
- Agency Search – Nested within the Regulatory Tab
- Regulations – Nested within the Regulatory Tab
- Add Regulation(s) – Permits you to automatically add one or more regulations that may be acted on by a Regulatory Comment alert. All online activities are automatically attributed to the configured Regulation.
- Search Regulations – Ability to search and Open Regulations within Aristotle 360
Advocacy – Within the Advocacy Menu Tab you will find Regulatory Advocacy related elements that are analogous to our existing Legislative Advocacy functionality.
- Add Regulatory Alert – Opens Wizard to setup your Regulatory Comment alert
- Regulatory Alert List – Provides a list of Regulatory Alerts.
- List of Regulatory Alerts and their status
- Users may open Alert
- Activity Metrics – Click icon to access metrics relating to your action alert
- Order Published Regulatory Alerts – User may modify the order in which Regulatory Alerts are displayed on the Regulatory Alerts List page.
Action Center Website – You will notice a new tab labeled Regulatory Comments with a highlighted numeric detailing the number of available Regulatory Comment opportunities. If none are available this menu will not appear to your advocates.
- Regulatory Comment Page – Alert Page where users may submit comment
- Via Text Comment
- Via Document Upload
Regulation Detail View
Agency Search & Results List View
Agency Page – Agency will be created based on Regulation API call to Regulations.Gov. Currently, we do not support Ad Hoc or Data Import load
- Contact Information
- Contact List Page
- Activities Page
Action Center Regulations List – Display list within dedicated tab on Action Center Page
Regulation Activity View – Permit user to click and review comment submitted by advocate
- Comment Document Save to 360 DB – When attachment is submit to Regulations.Gov it will be recorded to the 360 Database
- Email Blacklisting – Emails will show in UI if they have been blacklisted by Email reputation agencies.