The July Release is live! In this release you will find a variety of enhancements and improvements that include:
o Twitter Advocacy
o Fax Service Upgrade
Action Center – We have been working on a variety of enhancements to the Action Center this Sprint with even more functionality coming to our users in the next several months. Work done during this Sprint include:
· New User Interface – A new user interface has been developed to better accomdate the Action Center solution within I-Frames. The creative design has been completed during this Sprint with the new design being available to our customers during the next Sprint (August).
· Governor Target – Add state support for targeting Governors within the Admin Section.
· Communicating With Congress - Added required “Response Requested” Field to CWC API so advocate get response from Legislator(s).
Political Contribution System (PCS) – The July Release provides a revised user interface and ability for PCS users to re-issue a check that was previously voided. The workflow would pick up from last approver state.
Reporting – Detailed Individual Report - Add support to display Receiver data within the Detailed Individual Report. The default state will be to show Sender activity when display activity is selected. The user may display Sender, Receiver or Sender & Receiver.
Email – Fixed Send email feature from Individual Record was having issues with IE 11.
Search – Various Search Enhancements
· Add recurrence field to search indviduals by receipts
· Add recurrence field to receipt search
Phone Bank – Support ability to exclude specific receipt source(s) during phone bank wizard configuration.
Quick Entry – Make quick entry option, Auto-Select Unique Results preference persistent during user session.