The May Release is now Live! In this release you will find a variety of enhancements and improvements that include:
AMP – We have made some additional enhancements to more effectively support our AMP clients. To learn more about the NEW AMP please see the Wiki at http://wiki.ai360.aristotle.com/Mobile-Fundraiser-App.ashx
· Intelligent Giving Levels- AMP now supports Intelligent Giving Levels to suggest appropriate contribution levels based on previous giving behavior. Based on a proprietary Aristotle Algorithm AMP can be setup to look at historical giving levels to suggest a top range, low range or support an “Other” so our users maximize their members investment potential
· Support Occupation and Employer - AMP now support Occupation and Employer to insure your compliance needs are met at time of transaction capture.
· Edit Donor Information - Ability to edit all fields (except First and Last Name (Non Billing)).
Communicating With Congress (CWC) – Aristotle has deployed its Action Center integration with the House of Representatives’ Communicating with Congress (CWC) API. This API provides a direct hook between our Action Center and Member offices Constituent Service Module. All alerts will be 100% deliverable to the intended House office. This will eliminate delivery barriers to Member offices that include Captcha enforcement, multi-part form verification and other means designed to frustrate or eliminate 3rd party webform submissions. These barriers at times result in our users seeing Fax submissions being displayed on their alert reports. We have been told that there is a plan in place for Senate adoption but at this time no date has been expressed. Regardless, the Aristotle submission hook was designed to handle this eventuality and will recognize Senate offices that embrace the CWC standard API.
Quick Entry Enhancements – This release delivers additional enhancements to make you more efficient.
· New Organization Creation – Quick Entry now permits you to look up and add new Organizations.
· Filter By Middle Name/Middle Initial – Quick Entry Individual search now supports filtering with Middle Name or Middle Initial.
· Add Middle Name/Middle Initial – You may now edit Middle Name/Middle Initial in the Individual record panel in Quick Entry.
Receipt Basic Search – Use Ctrl and mouse to select multiple Periods to assist you in filtering your searches more effectively.
Ongoing Security Enhancements