Receipt Transaction List is the base report interface for the following Receipt Financial reports: Receipts by Quarter, Receipts by Type, Receipts by Election Period, Receipts by Election Quarter and Receipts Batch Report
- Enter Receipt Start Date and Receipt End Date timeframe criteria by choosing dates for the receipts.
- Enter Deposit Start Date and Deposit End Date timeframe criteria by choosing dates for the deposits. NOTE: The report will display data that falls within the shorter timeframe specified between these fields.
- Select the Chart Type for the report (Months, Receipt Type, Election Period, Batches, Quarter of Report). NOTE: the Chart Type will default to the specifc Receipt Transaction List report you choose.
- Select the Receipt Type for the report (Contribution, In-Kind, Debt etc.).
- Select the Receipt Sub-Type for the report (Cash, Check, Memo, etc.).
- Select the Filing Committee for the report.
- Select the Entity Type (Individual, Organization, Committee or Legislator).
- Click the View Report button to produce the chart for the report.
- To export the chart, select a format from the drop-down list and then click Export.
- To view and then export transactions from a specific period, click that bar on the bar chart.
- To view and then export all transactions for this report, click the (View All Receipts) link.