Follow these same instructions for any file you need to upload manually.
1. Reporting > Compliance Reports > Form 6
~~~~Enter the appropriate information.
~~~~You will get a pop-up window with several links.
(2.) [If you need to download the viewer again, click the third link. Download and save the viewer. Extract all files].
3. Choose the top link to save your FEC report. Choose "save."
4. TO REVIEW YOUR REPORT:
~~~~Open the VendPak folder. Open "FECprint" > "Fecprn." In the resulting box, choose File > Open and select your document.
5. TO FILE YOUR REPORT:
~~~~Open the VendPak folder. Open "FECload" > "FECload." In the resulting box, choose File > Upload and select your document.
~~~~Enter the appropriate information:
- Password (and confirm)
- Email (where you would like confirmation receipt to go)
- Filing method
- "This filing amends _______" (when appropriate).
6. BEFORE YOU CLICK OK:
~~~~Click on the "Configure" tab.
~~~~In the following boxes, enter the following information (if it is not already there)
- TCP/IP hostname: disclose.nictusa.com
- Agency ID: FEC
No need to change any other boxes.
7. CLICK OK!
Wait without closing the screen until it tells you that the file has been uploaded successfully.