This is a step by step guide to uploading and filing the electronic file generated by your software.
1. Generate your file, and make sure it generated with the appropriate name (I.E. 41234_Q1.txt)
2. Proceed to efs.dos.state.fl.us/Default.aspx
3. Enter your Florida Filer ID & Password
4. Selecting "Filings" from the menu bar, then "Open New Filing"
5. Upload the .txt file you generated from the software.
Continue the steps outlined by the state and your selected report will be filed!
If you have any questions or complications please contact technical support.