Aristotle Support

How to enter Oklahoma (OK) contributor/vendor IDs in 360

Article ID: 930
Last updated: 30 Jun, 2010

How to retrieve contributor/Vendor ID’s from the state website:
  1. Login to the state server at
  2. Manually add new contributor and vendor records.
  3. In the Committee Administration section, download a csv of all current contributor and vendor ID #’s.
How to import in a table of contributor IDs downloaded from the state website:
  1. Send the csv and your request to Tech Services.
How to enter contributor/vendor ID’s for the OK report:
  1. On the record page of the organization/committee/individual in question, go to the “Custom Fields” tab.
  2. Under Group, choose “Compliance Fields”
  3. Under Fields, choose “OK contributor ID”
  4. Click edit and add the appropriate ID.
This article was:   Helpful | Not helpful Report an issue

Article ID: 930
Last updated: 30 Jun, 2010
Revision: 1
Views: 514
Also listed in
folder Aristotle 360 -> Entities / Master Records

Prev     Next
Oklahoma Reporting       South Dakota Reporting