Can I host the Public Page myself?
Yes, but we don't recommend it.
How to do it:
-Build a PublicPage in Back Office (see the Hot Tip on Public Pages for more information).
-Build your own form that submits to the PublicPage. Make sure that you include ALL the fields in the public page
Why you shouldn't do it:
- Browsers & site visitors may get freaked out by cross domain posting (in other words, the visitor may get warnings that the information is being submitted to another site).
- Your page probably won't be secure (https) unless you spend time & money getting a certificate.
- If there is a server-side error with the submission, they'll end up on the BackOffice PublicPage rather than the pretty page you built.
What you should do instead:
- You can build it (just get us a header & footer file)
- We can do a custom page match. Let us know what page you would like us to match and we’ll give you an estimate on the custom design work.