At the end of every day, or every week, or whatever your organization deems appropriate, a
Supervisor can approve check requests submitted by other Users. Only Management or a User
with Supervisor privileges in User Setup can only perform this function.
1. From the Main Menu Bar, select Accounting > Check Approval.
2. The Check Approval screen immediately appears, showing a list of any
Check Requests waiting for approval.
3. To approve the Check Request, click the checkbox in the Approve
column, then click the Approve button below. This will automatically
change the Check Status in the Disbursement Edit screen from
“Requested” to “Outstanding”, which means that its check can now be cut.
To Deny the Check Request, click the checkbox in the Approve column,
then click the Clear Checked button below. This automatically changes to
Check Status in the Disbursement Edit screen from “Requested” to
“RequestedCLR”, which means the check cannot be cut.
4. For whichever action you select, the program issues an e-mail notifying
appropriate parties of the current status of the Check Request.
Check Approval Report
Users can run a Check Approval Report that will show the status of all checks requested between
a range of selected dates.
1. From the Main Menu Bar, select Reports > Check Approval.
2. Enter the date parameters and mark the Preview checkbox.
3. Click OK. Any user can print the report and use it to cut all approved