The Phone Call activity has two activity states (Open and Closed) and nine related statuses. Setting the status will automatically set the activity to the related activity state it is grouped under (for example: Setting an Activity to "Left Message" would automatically put the activity into a "Closed" state.
The following statuses are available for the Phone Call activity:
- Open (To Be Completed)
- Call Back: The sender was told to call back by the receiver after a call.
- Open: The sender has not called the receiver yet.
- Scheduled: The call has been schedule for a time, but not yet made.
- Closed (Completed or Canceled)
- Busy Signal: The sender got a busy signal when calling the number.
- Canceled: The phone call was canceled for some reason.
- Completed: The phone call went well.
- Left Message: The sender reached the receiver's answering machine and left a message.
- No Answer: No one picked up and there was no answering machine when the sender called.
- Wrong Number: The phone number turned out to be incorrect after calling.
Additional Note: Activity states and statuses are not customizable.