Create Regulation in Aristotle 360
Users may add one or many Regulations based on their search. These Regulations are used within the Regulatory Alert setup. When a Regulation is added it automatically builds Agency and contacts pages based on their association to the Regulation.
- Select Regulatory Menu Item
- Select Add Regulations
- Add Regulations Page – Provides a search+ mechanism where users may call in one or more Regulations to be stored within Aristotle 360 and referenced by the Regulatory Alert.
- Keyword Search (Required) – Users can enter a Keyword or Docket ID Number
- Docket ID
- By Agency Acronym (Optional Filter)
- By Document Type – You can search and add based on the following Document Types
- Proposed Rule
- Open For Comment – Filter to include only Regulations that are able to be used in Regulatory Alerts
Once search criteria is entered users select search and a list is displayed