Agencies are setup through the Regulation creation process. Agencies are not currently support through an Ad Hoc process where users may add a specific Agency without a corresponding Regulation. This limitation is a result of the need to have a specific relationship between the Regulation and Agency to support the Agency Advocacy process.
To add an Agency simply create a Regulation and Agency data will be added.
- Select Regulatory Menu Item
- Select Add Regulations
- Add Regulations Page – Provides a search+ mechanism where users may call in one or more Regulations to be stored within Aristotle 360 and referenced by the Regulatory Alert.
- Keyword Search (Required) – Users can enter a Keyword or Docket ID Number
- Docket ID
- By Agency Acronym (Optional Filter)
- By Document Type – You can search and add based on the following Document Types
- Proposed Rule
- Open For Comment – Filter to include only Regulations that are able to be used in Regulatory Alerts