Sprint 79 Release Notes
The January Release went live January 20th. This Sprint represents continued development efforts focused on Agency Advocacy (Regulatory Comments Submission).
This multi-Sprint effort commenced in November and will be completed in February. Again, items related to the Agency Advocacy work will not be released until all interdependent parts have been developed and tested during our Quality Assurance phase.
In addition to these efforts we have picked up a few items relating to email reputation/Whitelisting and the creation of a new Disbursement Summary Report with Budget Report.
- Regulation Search – Search for Regulations that have been stored locally in 360
- Regulation Detail View
- Agency Search & Results List View
- Agency Page – Agency will be created based on Regulation API call to Regulations.Gov. Currently, we do not support Ad Hoc or Data Import load
- Contact Information
- Contact List PageActivities Page
- Action Center Regulations List – Display list within dedicated tab on Action Center Page
- Advocate Submit Comment
- Regulation Activity View – Permit user to click and review comment submitted by advocate
- Comment Document Save to 360 DB – When attachment is submit to Regulations.Gov it will be recorded to the 360 Database
- Disbursement Summary Report with Budget- This is a new stand-alone report that is a duplicate of the previous Disbursement Summary Report with the addition of two additional columns that include Disbursement Budget & Remaining Budget Amount when Budget is associated to political committee.
- Webform Security – Lock down webform to prevent the introduction of malicious code
- Mass Email – Modify Unsubscribe methodology and universal email blacklist to insure service maintains reputation and whitelist status.
Regulation Comment Workflow - User will access the Regulatory Comment section via a dedicated Regul atory Tab on the Action Center.
Disbursement Summary Report with Budget- This is a new stand-alone report that is a duplicate of the previous Disbursement Summary Report with the addition of two additional columns that include Disbursement Budget & Remaining Budget Amount when Budget is associated to political committee.