Contribution Analysis Report displays receipts with Type = Contribution for a specified time period. This report is useful if you are looking for a statistical breakdown on the contributions received. This report will show you percentages, averages, highest, lowest and other useful statistics about your contributions.
- Select the Start Date and End Date of the report.
- Enter a number in the Display Top field to limit the report to only show the highest number of contributions for the specified time period.
- Select Yes from the Include Memo drop-down list to include transactions with Sub-Type = Memo in the totals
- Click View Report to generate the report based on the parameters selected.
- The top of the reports displays general contribution statistics for this report.
- The list of contributors (per how many you chose to display) are listed in the bottom of the report page.
- Click the plus or minus sign next to the contributor’s name to view the associated transaction(s)
- Click the contributor’s name to open their entity record.
- Select an export format from the drop-down list, and then click the Export link.