The Disbursement Transaction List report is the base report interface for the following Disbursement Financial reports: Disbursements by Month, Disbursements by Type, Disbursements by Party, Disbursements by Leg. House, Disbursements by Jurisdiction, Disbursements by Period, Disbursements by Batch and Disbursements by Quarter.
• Select the Start Date of the Disbursement for the report.
• Select the End Date of the Disbursement for the report.
• Select the Period (election period) for the report.
• Select the Filing Committee for the report.
• Select the Entity Type for the report (Individual, Organization, Committee, or Legislator Records).
• Select the Disbursement Type for the report (Loan, Coordinated Expenditure, Refund, etc.).
• Select the Disbursement Sub-type for the report (Third-Party Repayment, Transfer of Funds, Credit Card Payment, etc.)
• To show disbursements with a Memo sub-type in your report totals, select the True radio button (if not, select False).
• Select the Chart Type for the report. NOTE: the Chart Type will default to the specific Disbursement Transaction List report you choose.
• Select the List you have created from the List drop-down menu to limit disbursements on your report to those from the records on that list.
• Click the View Report button to produce the chart for the report.
• To export the chart, select a format from the drop-don list and then click Export.
• To view and then export transactions from a specific period, click that bar on the bar chart.
• To view and then export all transactions for this report, click the (View All Disbursements) link.