Individual Details report includes pertinent details about a single individual record, a group of individual records, or a list of individual records.
- To select a single individual, go to Search > Individual Search > Basic Search and enter your search criteria. You can then select the individual from the results.
- To run the report based on a list of individuals, click within the List box and a search box will appear, allowing you to enter search criteria. Again, you can then select the appropriate list from the results.
- You can select from a list of criteria for sorting your report including: First Name, Last Name, Title, Mail Name, Birthdate, Registered, Gender, Marital, Source ID, Ethnicity, Race, Occupation, Employer and Address.
- You can also elect to have the report further sorted by households if you select the Group by Household checkbox.
- You can select from four different formats for your report output. The output format will determine how much detail is included for each individual in the report. You can choose from HTML, CSV, XML and PDF.
- Use the drop-down menu to select Phone list if you only want name and phone numbers instead of the Details report.