2. Form Options Tab
The Form Options tab allows you to configure selected features of the form, including: publishing and unpublishing the form, configuring the notification and confirmation emails, enabling contributions via mobile devices, customizing the submit button, and entering disclaimer language.
Publishing or unpublishing the form
By default, the form is not "published", and therefore will not be accessible by any user. The Publish/Unpublish section indicates the published status of the form.
If the status is currently "Unpublished", click the "Unpublished" button in order to change the status from "unpublished" to "published".
Once published, the form will be accessible to your user community. You may elect to publish the form for a certain period of time, in which case you can specify the date range during which the form should be published. Select the "Start and End Date" radio button, and enter the respective dates.
Otherwise select "Forever" to publish the form with no specific date range, in which case the form will be accessible until you decide to disable it.
Enabling the internal and form submitter confirmation messages
If you would like to receive an email notification when a form has been submitted, click on the DISABLED button next to Email Notifications. This will enable that option.
To format the email you receive when a form is submitted, click on the DISABLED button next to Internal Notification. This will allow an email to be sent to you or your designee when the form is completed and submitted by a user.
1. Enter the email address(es) you want the message to go to in the Email Address field. When entering multiple email addresses, separate each email address by a comma (,).
2. Enter the subject the email should contain in the Subject Field.
3. Enter the body of the text in the Owner Email Text box. You can use the formatting icons to format the contents of this message.
In addition to the content entered in the Owner Email Text box, the actual email will contain the contact information of the form submitter along with some of the pledge program and credit card selections if those elements are enabled on the form.
In addition to sending notification emails to selected recipients each time that the form is submitted, you may also configure the form to send a confirmation email to the individual who completed the form. To send the submitter a confirmation message, click on the DISABLED button next to Form Submitter Confirmation Message.
1. Enter the subject of the confirmation message in the Subject field.
2. Enter the email you’d like the message to appear from in the from email field. Please note that you may need to ensure that Aristotle has been added to the SPF Record for the sending email address, or that Aristotle's IP addresses have been whitelisted by your organization. For more information about these two requirements, please contact your Aristotle account manager (email@example.com).
3. Enter the name of the person you want the email to appear from in the from name field.
4. Enter the text of the message in the User Email Text box below.
In addition to the content entered in the User Email Text box, the actual email will contain the contact information of the form submitter along with some of the pledge program and credit card selections if those elements are enabled on the form.
Enabling the processing of contributions via mobile devices
If you are interested in accepting contributions via mobile devices, you may use Aristotle's AMP offering to process those contributions. There is no additional cost for the AMP service. If you are using the AMP service and linking it with the form, select the "mobile enabled" option in the Mobile section of the form.
For more information about the AMP service, please contact your account manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Customizing the submit button and setting the form display
In the OTHER INFORMATION section, you may create custom text for the form's Submit button.
In addition, you may indicate whether you prefer that the form elements display all on one page, or if the form components can be set to expand upon being clicked.
Including disclaimer language on the form
In the DISCLAIMER section you may enter your disclaimer message and format it with the icons above the text area. The disclaimer language will appear immediately above the submit button and will allow you to include custom language that may be required for the business process that your form is supporting.
Custom JAVA Script - Leaving this enable will permit custom JAVA scripts to run.
CAPTCHA - This option when enabled enforces CAPTCHA challenge to protect webform from brute force attacks and other hacking techniques on the webform.