How to post PDF and Word Documents
This article explains how to post PDF and Word Documents in Grassroots Manager
To post PDF and Word documents, follow these steps:
- Open Edit Pages and select the page you want to edit.
- Click on the image of a picture frame in the HTML Editor (roll over text reads “Insert/Modify Image”) in the forth row.
- Click on the Broswe button and locate the Word document or PDF you want to link to. Select it and click on the Upload button and close the pop-up window. **Note the complete file name, you’ll need it for the next step**
- Highlight/select the text that you want to be the link for the document and click the Insert Web Link button (looks like a chain link; located to the left of the “Insert/Modify Image” button) on the forth row.
- Enter the URL as ClientImages/FileName.FileType – EXAMPLE: ClientImages/HR1_COBRAStim_FINAL.pdf and set the “target” as = New window (_blank) and click OK.
- Select Update Content in the bottom right corner of the page to save your changes.
For more information or assistance with Grassroots Manager, please contact Aristotle Technical Support at 800-243-4401 extension 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.